Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been a while

It’s has been very long since I have updated my blog, facebook, Friendster..everything :P so what have I been up to? Kidnapped by aliens? Sort of..

I have been in clinical department…the busiest department for a prp (provisional registered pharmacist)..it was sure one of the most interesting and fun station though..as we see a lot and learnt a lot of things…we get to see patient that stays in wards…we get to walk side by side with doctors and ran away when they want to ask us questions..we get to talk to patients…sometimes longer than we wanted to….its also very tiring also…I worked the hardest in that station…but anyway…its all over..thank God…im free now..sort of…im now at a more peaceful department, supplying medicines to patients in wards.

So wat have I been up to? I have bought a camera lo.. 7000+ shots after 2 months..hmm…lots of try and error I guess..hope it won break down too easily..nothin much le..my bro was married...hung out with frens..thats all lo…been to cameron highlands and some johor trip…hmm…rili cant think of anything else..spend mos of my time in hospital to be honest..sad case….

Anyway..good to be back..hope can update my blog more often:P

Take k everyone and do let me know wat have u been up to ya; )

1 comment:

anthony said...

correction..jus found out that the shutter count is not correct once u have put in another camera's memory card...lol