Sunday, March 01, 2009

Relieved!

Today (Friday)..somehow was one of my happiest day for quite a while…coz I have presented my paper…although it was pretty bad…but never mind la..its past tense already…wat a relieved : ) and then I was told that I would have to wait for another extra 2 weeks before having my transfer..that means 2 weeks later than my actual transfer date… but somehow I felt a relieve oso because for the first time I felt a bit of missing the hospital…my colleagues I mean…so was relieved that I have more time to spend with them..lol…it has been quite a blessing to did my training in Hospital Malacca…the senior colleagues here are very nice..very helpful and never tired or stingy of teaching us…and my fellow junior colleagues are also fun to hang out with and enjoyable to work with. Im beginning to feel grateful…lol..(bit slow here since I am emotionless most of the time) anyway…hopefully this coming month would be an enjoyable one and thanks again to all that have been along with me. Appreciated: )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy lah ant... dun get stress too often. later jadi ahpek faster!

Anonymous said...

later jadi??? not now edi ahpek meh????hahhaha

reddaisie said...

emotionless... hehhee biasalah..anthony sor..

anthony said...

haha..hati batu...but sometimes i got emotions too....lol...bit weird..as usual:P ya, i have lots of ways to destress...lol..sometimes others suffered by my ways of destress:P