Sunday, March 01, 2009

Stress buster

Was pretty down on Friday morning when I was at KK Peringgit. But surprisingly after talking to patients, my mood improved tremendously. That reminded me of an article I read on newspaper the other day about neurology researchers in US who had found out that writing our feelings down can relax ourselves and reduce stress in our lives. This also explains why people writes diaries and songs especially when they were down or frustrated. When we communicate with others…sometimes just talking to another person, even if it’s nothing to do with the problems making us stress, we will feel better somehow. When I was pretty lonely and depressed in NZ, I started writing blog…and it did help in reducing my stress…lol. It’s a stress buster! So I guess the point to be taken is: keep on talking face-to-face, by phone, writing diaries, blogs, chatting wit sms, msn and so on…. And if u haven’t started doing any of the mentioned, start it now… lol

3 comments:

reddaisie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reddaisie said...

icic..
why in nz u stress??
kalau stress u can find yet or myself ma..
we can help u destress..wakkakakka

anthony said...

ya, u guys were my stress busters then too. thanks alot ya:)